Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello new to jl collecing am i right to assume that a jl casting say with white interor only would be concidered a white lighting /i know about the wheels /base/ motor etc just so can know what it is iam collecting thanks

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I'm not sure I understand your question, but just a white interior does not mean it is a White Lightning. There are plenty of Lightnings made with white interiors.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
In order to be a while lightning it must have TWO white lightning traits. White wheels, rims, interior, base or paint. Some might be fuzzy green or gold rims. Look on the White Lightning board or at LightningLane to find the information that you are looking for. NOTE: Several cars have only one trait and are NOT White Lightnings.

·
0 Posts
oltimingman said:
hello new to jl collecing am i right to assume that a jl casting say with white interor only would be concidered a white lighting /i know about the wheels /base/ motor etc just so can know what it is iam collecting thanks
For listings of what the WL traits are for each JL release, check out lightninglane.com

Lpgeoteacher said:
In order to be a while lightning it must have TWO white lightning traits. White wheels, rims, interior, base or paint. Some might be fuzzy green or gold rims. Look on the White Lightning board or at LightningLane to find the information that you are looking for. NOTE: Several cars have only one trait and are NOT White Lightnings.
One exception I've noticed is the Poker 2 release WLs. They only have green felt rims to denote a WL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts