Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While digging through my Settings section, I came across an ominous realization. As I am a Lifetime Member, I happened to notice that my "expiry date" is 07-03-2034.

I only have 22 years and 16 days of "Lifetime" remaining. Bummer, I had so much to do...:freak: Better get my affairs in order.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Well, at least the rest of us know the 2012 thing is BS then. Thanks for giving the rest of us a glimmer of hope!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Since I am 66 in Aug. and I have 24 years left that means HT says I will make it to 90...WOOHOO

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
While digging through my Settings section, I came across an ominous realization. As I am a Lifetime Member, I happened to notice that my "expiry date" is 07-03-2034.

I only have 22 years and 16 days of "Lifetime" remaining. Bummer, I had so much to do...:freak: Better get my affairs in order.

I just checked my expiration date. It's 7/15/34. I became a Lifetime member exactly 3 months after joining Hobby Talk.

Hank started a thread giving away some cars for longtime Hobby Talk members (1999 and later). WTG Hank! I don't know if any cars were given away yet.

I think an EXCLUSIVE Hobby Talk Lifetime or Supporter contest would also be cool. Only Lifetime or Supporter members would be eligible.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
What are the differences between a lifetime membership and a supporting member?
$30

$50 for Lifetime......$20 for yearly for Supporter

100 PM limit for both instead of only 25 PM limit for regular HT member.

Your HT ID in yellow for Lifetime, plus other extras......it's a GOOD deal......join today!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Doomsday preppers better not get word of this or they might actually get educations and not run their credit cards up to the max "prepping" for the future.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Take a look at Europe.

Doomsday arrived a few years ago. Uncle Sam is just waiting for the credit line to run out, which should be about the time American consumers become too strapped to buy cheap merchandise from Asia. Invest in diecast; it's as sensible as most commodities, but either way, we're all looking at a rather large, excrement sandwich.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts