Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Camaro75 and have talked many times over the phone and on line. Have even talked about getting together the next time he is in town. Today we got together. Unfortunately my girlfriend was not able to join us.

Here he is with his fiance.

Now we did not go on a hunt together but we sat and talked for a couple of hours and he got the chance to see my collection.

Here we are together.

It was a blast to sit and talk with Joe and his fiance. I can't wait till his next visit to Vegas.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
It just goes to show the power of these little metal cars we love so much! It is great to see friendships develop through this and other diecast boards. The reason? We all share the same affliction so we know how to relate with each other!! :lol: Hope you guys get to see each other often. Thanks for sharing your visit with us!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We did and when I met Liv N Low in February it was fantastic. I have a suggestion for those of us that are going to the 2013 Super Convention in Las Vegas why don't we get Tshirts made up with our screen names on them. That would be a fantastic way to meet others.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Am Back!

We did and when I met Liv N Low in February it was fantastic. I have a suggestion for those of us that are going to the 2013 Super Convention in Las Vegas why don't we get Tshirts made up with our screen names on them. That would be a fantastic way to meet others.
WOW!!!,......Flo and I was happy to see Dave and his collections was awesome too!!......I only hope that I could make it to Vegas in Feb 2013, I'll have mine ready before that just in case.....and Dave!...Flo and I had a blast with you and we're looking forward to meet you and your girlfriend soon....Thanks for having us over.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW!!!,......Flo and I was happy to see Dave and his collections was awesome too!!......I only hope that I could make it to Vegas in Feb 2013, I'll have mine ready before that just in case.....and Dave!...Flo and I had a blast with you and we're looking forward to meet you and your girlfriend soon....Thanks for having us over.....:thumbsup:
Hey Joe it was my pleasure, I'm just sorry that the girlfriend was not feeling good. Hopefully the next time you are here she will feel up to meeting people.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.