Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
They did, because I bought them. It was just one sheet, though.

They came with no instructions (which I suppose is okay, because some kits I build have no English instructions), but I couldn't figure out the placement of one of them, and because of not getting a reply, discarded it.
Huh. Where'd you get them?

Rob
Iwata Padawan

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
They did, because I bought them. It was just one sheet, though.

They came with no instructions (which I suppose is okay, because some kits I build have no English instructions), but I couldn't figure out the placement of one of them, and because of not getting a reply, discarded it.
I think you may have confused Aztek Dummy with another vendor. Just talked to Lou (aka Aztek Dummy) and he confirmed he's never developed any real space paint masks.

Cheers!

Rob
Iwata Padawan

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I think you may have confused Aztek Dummy with another vendor.
Rob
Iwata Padawan
I did, and I apologize for that. They were New Ware masks, but the term "dummy" stuck in my head. It was New Ware that I contacted and didn't get an answer.

Didn't mean to throw any shade on Lou.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I did, and I apologize for that. They were New Ware masks, but the term "dummy" stuck in my head. It was New Ware that I contacted and didn't get an answer.

Didn't mean to throw any shade on Lou.
No worries. I've bought numerous things from Tom (New Ware) over the years and have been very pleased. However, I bought some 1/72 Apollo 11 Saturn V kabuki masks last year and they were totally worthless. Didn't even come close to fitting properly. Not New Ware's fault but they were crap.

Rob
Iwata Padawan

21 - 27 of 27 Posts