Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up this mirror finish Topper Toronado. The color was in question...seller called it gold, but it seemed to have a pinkish tint. As it turns out, once it arrived, the consensus is the color is actually the champagne pink sometimes found on mirror Mako Sharks and a few mirror GTOs. And although the overall cond. is lacking somewhat, this is the only mirror Toronado known to exist in this color. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
And it can be your's for a mere $2,100!!!!

What a deal!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought 3100 was too much...

so I listed it for a much more affordable 2100. And Matt, yes that was a Topper color found in VERY small numbers on the VERY rare mirror pink Mako Shark. The mirror Mako came in two shades of pink...one is more purplish while the other is like this Toronado...more goldish/champagne. So to answer your question, it is not a gold gone wrong. The paint on the underside is the exact color. It is one of a kind. Stubbs...for you I'd let it go for an even 2k.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
so i listed it for a much more affordable 2100. And matt, yes that was a topper color found in very small numbers on the very rare mirror pink mako shark. The mirror mako came in two shades of pink...one is more purplish while the other is like this toronado...more goldish/champagne. So to answer your question, it is not a gold gone wrong. The paint on the underside is the exact color. It is one of a kind. Stubbs...for you i'd let it go for an even 2k.
much more affordable at 2,100? Wow, i'm glad my rares cost 15 bucks..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts