Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly recommend the 1/36 Desert Truck from Losi for anyone wanting a quick and fun little RC Truck that you can drive regardless of the weather:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I really like your video, Thank its very informative, i have a question in my mind, did you have to make any tweaks before adding the LIPo battery?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like your video, Thank its very informative, i have a question in my mind, did you have to make any tweaks before adding the LIPo battery?
Thank you Barry! No tweaks were made at all to use the lipo battery. It is a great fit and made a huge difference in performance.

This video was made after many many runs on the battery, so it has slowed down, but you can still see that it is very fast with the upgraded battery:

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have one of these also they are a blast to drive I have recently also purchased the losi mine short course truck its slightly bigger 1/24 scale and if you like the micro truck these are going to be hoot for ya

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have one of these also they are a blast to drive I have recently also purchased the losi mine short course truck its slightly bigger 1/24 scale and if you like the micro truck these are going to be hoot for ya
I am seriously considering one of the 1/24 scale vehicles with 4WD.

Thanks for youtube video.
Thanks for sharing, great video.
Thank you guys! I really appreciate it :D

I have a new look at my Losi Desert Truck after a lot of time off and an aged Li-Po battery. It hasn't slowed down much at all to me, though I will need to get a new battery soon anyhow to compare because I remember the new one being able to make this pop wheelies!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice Video..! A nicely designed mini truck. These are the rarer ones.You truly get what you pay for this model. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
9 Posts
what do you think, which mini truck is best?
I am running Lizard 1/18, is one cool little RC truck that is brand new from HSP. 370 race motor with HSP fully proportional speed controller. one more option is Toyota Trophy Truck. both are great along with good quality and prices.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am running Lizard 1/18, is one cool little RC truck that is brand new from HSP. 370 race motor with HSP fully proportional speed controller. one more option is Toyota Trophy Truck. both are great along with good quality and prices.
yeah, Lizard is good, my friend got one. What feature you like most in Lizard?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Thomas! well this small truck have both on road and off road racing with a high ground clearance in 4WD. more practical on 370 race motor with small size.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts