Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after hearing stories of people finding goodies at tuesday morning i found this sweet yatming 1:24 R35 nissan skyline gt-r thing is such a beautiful work of machinery the skyline is hands down true japanese muscle. im going to detail the interior and do some minor detailing on the exterior and such but figured id show it off! got a couple tomicas but nothing too major there so didn't take any pictures yet. anyways, hope you enjoy!

:wave:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Nice Tuesday Morning score. I think I'm gonna have to stop in there before too long, especially since I'm sure there's one right by the Target nearest me.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Last time I was at Tueday Morning was Tuesday Afternoon. The manager told me Friday was the best day to shop in the store, so I went to T.G.I. Friday's and got something to eat thinking about going to Tuesday Morning next Friday, but now Friday's On My Mind.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Last time I was at Tueday Morning was Tuesday Afternoon. The manager told me Friday was the best day to shop in the store, so I went to T.G.I. Friday's and got something to eat thinking about going to Tuesday Morning next Friday, but now Friday's On My Mind.

Tuesday Afternoon (forever afternoon) - The Moody Blues - YouTube

The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind (1966) - YouTube

Stutz - now I know there is at least one other person who liked Friday On My Mind...

BTW, Opie - nice model...

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ty to the guys who stayed on topic and liked the diecast...it may look like plastic but its diecast body. and alter give it a shot, i thought it was a womans store untill i went in there looking for some microfiber towels for detailing a long while back, was not into diecast then but mine had a good bit of the tomica playsets with the plastic street thing and 2 diecasts..1.99 is a good deal for those. also found 2 of the ERTL farmhouse kits for 6.99...good deal on that as well might go back and buy the farm house for the woman and so i can take some of the accessories out of it for my dio's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts