Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "Rich's Transport Service" is announcing the formation of a new Disney/Pixar "Cars" Transport Division, specializing in long haul transport of Lightning McQueens. This one is not a Freightliner or a Peterbilt. No, this one's a "Mack" :p

.... and as is evident by this pic, there's still "room for one more". I don't know what Mattel has planned for future McQueen's, but this spot is saved for a very special custom McQueen, which is in the earliest stages of ordering.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Uh oh. A custom McQueen. There are two possibilities as to what it might be, but I don't want to spoil the fun. Can't wait to see it Rich.

Very nice pics by the way. Did you get a new camera?

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dadvball said:
Uh oh. A custom McQueen. There are two possibilities as to what it might be, but I don't want to spoil the fun. Can't wait to see it Rich.

Very nice pics by the way. Did you get a new camera?
Thanks Bill, I don't want to spoil the surprise either. may take a little while to get this one.

No, I got a great camera a year ago for my 50th B-Day, just took a little time to get it right today! BTW, heard you ran into Rob today in Fall River..... I was there this morning! :p

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
60sMetal said:
Cool pic Rich. I wish that transporter would find it's way down here to the stores!
Got several up here now, want me to pick one up for you? WM priced at $19.88 plus tax and USPS. Got anything JL to trade? PM me :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts