Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a JL at one Walmart and a couple Hot Ones at another. I passed on this Caprice Wagon before and wasn't going to do it again!

I was wondering when these Hot Ones would finally show up on the pegs. The Long Gone was, well, long gone (along with the Large and in Charger), but I was glad that there was still a Hot Bird and Monza waiting for me. Honestly, I wanted the Hot Bird more than any other car in the mix. When I first saw the Monza a little while back, I was a little disappointed that Hot Wheels hadn't retooled their original casting from the 70s, but this one still looks great.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I agree, a retooled HW Monza would be awesome. I wish JL would do more with their casting as well. A stock version minus spoilers would be cool.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish JL would do more with their casting as well. A stock version minus spoilers would be cool.
I'd also like to see JL do more with their casting... especially since I never found the black Spyder that they released in their 5.0 line not too long ago.

I just realized that HW now has at least three Monza castings... the other being a funny car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts