Hobbyist Forums banner

Would you race there?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first time at a poll on any board so be easy. LOL

After seeing all the threads on this new track, How many people plan on going there after seeing all of the owners antics and attitude towards us the racers.

Do you plan on racing there?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a-town raceway said:
True Loser You Act Like A 2nd Graders A Baby Hes Mean Im Not Going Grow Up Honestly Your A Joke In Every Sende Of The Meaning

And I don't believe it. Someone that has posting skills worse than porkchop! LOL.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
"us racers"? That would mean you actually attended races with an R/C car. Being that I've seen you once since I started racing in August, and that one time you just came to watch, I'm not sure what "us racers" means. And "Owner's Antics"? I think of the two track's I race at, I couldn't ask for nicer owners. Lance at Vienna and Ryan in Ashtabula are great examples of how tracks should be ran. And if you notice, they're don't race on the same day because they don't try to "put the others out of business". Your track will be 5 minutes from my house but I will still have no problem driving an hour to race with "us racers".

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
199 views and hardly any votes?????

Looks like some people are afraid to speak their mind when their name on how they vote is published. Of course there is a silent majority around here aslo.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Be sure to read the poll results correctly. it's basically Yes or No. Except he has it as YES, NO, NO AGAIN, AND YES... So basically the current results are 17 to 3 on the negative. Hopefully he sees this as 17 potential racers that have made their decisions without ever seeing his track, only the track owner's attitude. What a shame.

·
Registered
161 Posts
fz1 said:
199 views and hardly any votes?????

Looks like some people are afraid to speak their mind when their name on how they vote is published. Of course there is a silent majority around here aslo.
Dave you forgot about me i have no shame saying what is on my mind

·
Banned
66 Posts
Are You A Butch Of First Graders Lets Make A Poll Honestly You Say I Have No Class I Wish You Could Sit Back And Look At Yourselves And What You Write Dont Come So What Im Not Begging And Lance And Ryan Are Great Owners And I Dont Make Fun Of Professionalism And I Am Racing Sat And Sun And Thur Why To Ruin Them No! Thats When I Choose To Race Its Your Choose Where You Go So Lets End This Child Stupidlity And Stop Its Over Your Not Ever Coming To My Track Ok I Get The Point

·
Registered
427 Posts
i don't like other people making decissions for me. i will go one time to see if things are up to par. if its not. i just won't bother to go back! but to judge some one from what they post here on the net is not fair. i mean look at dell(ruben),he post stuff that makes him look like an ass................ well ok bad example.......he is an ass, but still i will go to that track just to se for myself

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
a-town raceway said:
Are You A Butch Of First Graders Lets Make A Poll Honestly You Say I Have No Class I Wish You Could Sit Back And Look At Yourselves And What You Write Dont Come So What Im Not Begging And Lance And Ryan Are Great Owners And I Dont Make Fun Of Professionalism And I Am Racing Sat And Sun And Thur Why To Ruin Them No! Thats When I Choose To Race Its Your Choose Where You Go So Lets End This Child Stupidlity And Stop Its Over Your Not Ever Coming To My Track Ok I Get The Point
wow... you should really wake up it seems all u do on here is bash people and promote your track. Its very annoying and immature. Also i love how u type like an infant and call other people immature, babies, elemantary...
my .02 cents
mike

·
Registered
292 Posts
TEAM_lost. said:
wow... you should really wake up it seems all u do on here is bash people and promote your track. Its very annoying and immature. Also i love how u type like an infant and call other people immature, babies, elemantary...
my .02 cents
mike
what he said.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd rather spend more time talking about racing then about bashing each other... I'll be there on Sunday with our two T4's one with a brushless ss13.5 and the other with a 19turn PK2K and a bunch of batteries! I can't be there to noonish.. :( but i'll be there.

·
Banned
66 Posts
your right im done bashing if you came to my track you would see the love i have and respect what ive done working 7am-11pm for 25 days straight

races are amd timing
im sorry about the pictures not being posted but like i say im working every minute of every day to get this track ready working with bruce and josh

races are all electric on sunday april 1st
2 wd stock and mod
4wd mod stock if some prefer
2wd truck mod and stock
1/18 scale so bring them if you got them
monster truck

remember i am a full line hobbyshop i will be ready
pretty much everything on sunday will sell at my cost im not joking the trip is worth it alone
batt motor speed contr buggies 2wd 4 wd used and new stuff will be displayed dischargers and so on
thanks for reading
honestly come check it out even if you just walk through and check it out dont have to race

1 - 20 of 21 Posts