Hobbyist Forums banner

A to Z Diecast Free for All

437K views 5K replies 77 participants last post by  Milton Fox Racing 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
RULES
*​
First off I don't even know if this A to Z thing can be done, but I think it can.

I could probably research every letter to make sure but my ADD......well, let's just say I don't even want to.

Rules can suck, but for the sake of keeping things interesting-
*​
Cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, planes, tractors, trains, toys, chickens, whatever.......if it's diecast.

Entries qualify by way of manufacturer, make, model, type, description or other alpha character identifier.

No dups unless thread hangs 5 days. (It should take 15 days to post 3 '70 GSX's).

Can't move on until at least 5 postings per letter, unless thread hangs 7 days.

No individual poster may use any particular subject more than once throughout (an A to Z section of) the thread. (If you burn your Z-28 in the C's, you can't post it again in Z).
**​
FINE PRINT No creative slouching- "Green Machine" for G, "Chase" for C, "Treasure Hunt" for T, "White Lightning", "Wild Card", or any other type of die cast manufacturers' term of exclusivity is not a qualification for entry.
*​
Lets see if it works.
*​
RULES CHANGE 02-23-2012
*​
The color of the car (diecast) is now allowed but I ask that no more than 1 per day be posted.

20200501 - I am in the process of restoring the previously blurred images that were moved to the Fubared thread. They still have the hosting site water mark across the center of the image but that has also been lessened - in its size and brightness. I moved nearly 1000 images back here this morning and this has help restore most of the page continuity for the consecutive letters up through June 2014. I still about about 100 pages to review. The other broken link, missing and empty image posts are still in the Fubared (A to Z Diecast Free for All) Images thread. MFR, SM

See less See more