Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
What...no pics of the kit?....Sheesh! :rolleyes:

I'd be curious of the story line behind this and if there is a tie in with the Forgotten Prisoner...

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Hmmmm,..... the "Ghost", as compared to "Prisoner" skeleton ? Has piqued MY interest. One can only speculate as to what it may entail ?

I HATE speculation... :( Gimme photos and data.....I'm a very impatient person!!
( Plus I ain't getting any younger ya know ! Got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel already) :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
True, but there are none of those dreaded undercuts to mess up the molding.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Intriguing...an original twist on the established Aurora mythos. THAT'S the stuff what keeps this hobby fun!

Ballpark idea on how soon we'll see anything?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Casper!? That's awesome! I can already feel the possibilities for lighting this internaly with white LEDs for that ghostly glow! White plastic please. Would also make a great nightlight! Can't wait, need it now!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
robiwon said:
Casper!? That's awesome! I can already feel the possibilities for lighting this internaly with white LEDs for that ghostly glow! White plastic please. Would also make a great nightlight! Can't wait, need it now!
Hate to disappoint you (if you're serious) - but the Casper mock-up was just my twisted idea of a joke. Not the real deal.

But I'm sure you won't be disappointed - with Yagher doing the sculpt I'm sure whatever it is will be an awesome kit. But I'm pretty sure Casper won't be it...

Maybe Boo Berry! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts