Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bet you didn't see the Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser coming out of my lineup. :p

I don't know what attracted me to this casting in the store but I had to have it.
It has a couple doggies looking out the back and some stuff to take the wife and kids out on a camping trip:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
That's a real nice MBox casting.
Good job Jitte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see HW make the GTO Wagon.

--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
Keeping the ZING in CustomiZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
I'd take it for a grocery getter! Always liked that rise in the rear with the mini windshield and all. :thumbsup::thumbsup: rr

·
Registered
764 Posts
Very nice. Love the tires and rims. They look GREAT with the black colour
I have a few of the vistas, and I am planning a few changes too.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
My walmart was bad before, but now it really stinks!! :mad: The few remaining HW classics were plopped on the clearance shelf, and they are gone now. By the time I figured out the GTO wagon was a classic and not a regular release, they were eliminated from stock. :cry: I have been waiting for this casting for months, and now other than the bay really don't have access to them... I used to own a 66 Lemans convertible, and ran across a Tempest wagon once. Man, I wanted that wagon!!! The owner wouldn't sell for any amount of $$. I can't say I blame him..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
That Olds is a great custom. A 65 GM Wagon was sold last nite at the Mecum auto in IL. which was on TV. It was a hot black with chrome wheels and had a nice engine/exhaust package.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts