Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Most Interesting Member
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw on SPEED last night that Nascar is seriously considering removing the wing, and going back to a spoiler on the Cup cars starting this season. The yellow line at Daytona and Talladega may also disappear. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
LOL... nope. I'm not getting into another discussion about your memories of how great it was "back in the day".

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
i have been a fan of stock car/cup racin untill the introduction of the c o t if they want to get me back how about 2 races a year on DIRT ill bet the drivers would go all in!! and loose 2 of those cookie cutter 1.5 mile tracks u know what i,m talkin bout not enough banking .seems like the only racing i,ll watch is the wheelan modified tour. for my money its modifieds." if u aint cheetin u aint tryin"

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
i have been a fan of stock car/cup racin untill the introduction of the c o t if they want to get me back how about 2 races a year on DIRT ill bet the drivers would go all in!! and loose 2 of those cookie cutter 1.5 mile tracks u know what i,m talkin bout not enough banking .seems like the only racing i,ll watch is the wheelan modified tour. for my money its modifieds." if u aint cheetin u aint tryin"
ARCA stocks have been racing a couple times a years on dirt forever! The mile fairgrounds at Indy & DuQuoin. 2 dirt races every year! Used to be from the 1/4 mile at Flatrock to the High banks of Daytona, with the dirt miles, & a host of other midsize short tracks. I don't get to very many of them but I've never seen a bad or boring ARCA race in 40 years.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
c,mon johnny lets put our pennys together and buy a dirt track and sell it to nascar we,ll be rich !!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts