Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I just got my new Greenlight Mopars ('65 & '67 Coronets) and got an extra '65 Coronet BWF. Now, I'm not very fond of "flame" graphics; call me "old school"--so I decided to drill and dismantle the BWF '65 Coronet....since it's got a plastic roof, I cut the roof and made a "convertible" out of the car; at this writing, I'm stripping the BWF paint graphics.
Remember the '65 Dodge Convertible that Miss Jane drove on "The Beverly Hillbillies"? Well, that car comes to mind! If you remember (or watch reruns of the show) you saw her pulling up to the Clampetts' door in that snazzy '65 Coronet Convertible. Man, did I LOVE that car! Pics to come.

*Don't CRUSH 'em....RESTORE 'em!*

-Rick

·
Registered
972 Posts
I agree with you wholeheartedly!! Nice to know that someone else besides me does not really care for flames on a car! I am also going to take mine apart and re-do it. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Keep us posted in your progress. I like Flames But I also appreciate a good old good looking RIDE.I say make em how ya want them.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Mini-motors has the cheapest selection of boots if you need them AND they are metal, not plastic. I wouldn't have minded if you kept it BWF in convertible version.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts