Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would not have known about so many cars that i have collected, if not for your pictures, and traits, i basically call the Johnny Bible..Internetz Edition..i wanted to thank you for the time and work it took to take all those pics, and especially to keep it updated, thank you for enriching my JL life.And a HUGE shout to Scott Nickel, the man with a plan, for bringing this wonderful site back...

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Kudos 4 Ever! :hat: Best diecast reference site; I use it regularly. The JL community owes a debt of gratitude to Mr. Davis. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I find that site so useful I have it bookmarked. I would like to be included as one of the ones giving proper appreciation. Thanks Wyatt, even though we've never met.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Better late than never but thanks to Wyatt for that awesome JL site! :thumbsup:

Wish the other sites were set up like Wyatt's where one can search/view by make/year/model. GL and M2 aren't bad but it's more work to check out a particular casting compared to Wyatt's site.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Wyatt - thanks much for keeping it fun. An awesome resource and a fun site to visit. Every time I've used your site I've come away just a bit more knowledgeable about the JL product...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:wave:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Don't do it! Don't go to either jlcollector.net or glcollector.com! Once you've been there, your bank account will diminish almost immediately as you start searching for all those awesome castings! You've been warned!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Don't do it! Don't go to either jlcollector.net or glcollector.com! Once you've been there, your bank account will diminish almost immediately as you start searching for all those awesome castings! You've been warned!!!

:thumbsup:

Hmmmm and I thought that only happened with a couple of code 3 sites that I visit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts