Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well let me just say "I don't know what I did to deserve this". But a super big "THANK YOU' goes out to Mr. John Reilly and Mr. Bobby Williams.

The story starts like this.......................................(Fading off into dream state)....................................................................................................... I ask John if he could make me one of those supercool PIPs. He said yes and did, not just one but two(right off the bat what a cool gesture on his part). Then I wouldn't accept them with what was going on in John's life. So they went to WePay to help him out. This is where I was quickly out bid and ended up lossing them in auction. Who was the lucky winner you ask. It was none other then Bobby. Well at least I know they have a good home and some good money was made for a great cause. But wait the story don't end there.
So today after getting my sore butt(from me constantly kicking it ever since I lost that auction) up to get the mail. I notice a box inside the box. Wait a minute.........I didn't order anything. After a closer look the name Reilly comes to mind and yes it's from Arizona :). I rip it open and NO WAY!.....................................................WAY! It's the two lost PIP's with a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I nearly fall over with joy and then the dance kick's in :).
Inside was a note stating. I am following Bobby's instructions, which are to send you these two cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what whAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just to cool and I thank you Bobby. You too John Two Big Thumbs Up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I really like the first two but the Charger has more sentimental value. Well here are some pic's. Thanks again, Robert

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still can't get over this one. It's like I'm in shock!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe you guy's big time!!!!!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Like I said in a previous thread, this place is like a brotherhood. We watch out for each other and take care of each other. A very noble gesture on your part, Bobby. And kudos to you, darkwiz, for getting it all started. One word comes to mind: Karma :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts