Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,
Olesarge here and I think most know I am a retired police sergeant. Well, a friend from a long time ago left the department and went on to attain the rank of Captain in another area with a Sheriff's Department. If you’re not familiar with those forms of government, you serve at the sheriff's pleasure. CJ was Captain in charge of the Detective Bureau and was fired for political reasons.

He was recently diagnosed with a blood clot in his lung and now he needs prayers. If you have time please remember him, he needs it. Thanks, olesarge90/Gill

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
He must be a really good friend. God bless CJ and may the good Lord lay his healings hands upon CJs ailment.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All of you are so very kind and I do appreciate your words and prayers. I know CJ would be grateful also. God bless him and God bless all of you and your families as well. Olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I wish him a full recovery and also,an employment recovery from his political situation. :thumbsup:
My higher power has been contacted and I assure you,the message has been delivered :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
My prayers also. As a former law enforcement person myself, I know too well about politics getting in the way of determination to the job.

My best to the Captain!
Rick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts