Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to bring the submarine up to periscope depth and firing position, here’s a real rule change to fire away at….

How about one stock car class with a 9.5mm plate, trucks with a 8.5mm plate and sprints with a 10.5mm plate.

This ought to be good. I'm popping some popcorn so I can sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts
I WILL COMMENT ON THIS!
Whats wrong Brent, Truck to fast for you. LOL
I like the big plate. just my 2 cents. :eek:
I don't think its the right thing to do. Sportsman and GN guys together. You weren't at Alabama last weekend. Not me, I will just run sprint next year. I like green flag runs and thats not the way to do it. If you use the truck for a sportsman class then that will make all of them buy $$$ new bodies. Good for the dealer and bad for the racers. I'm for the racers and not spending anymore than they have to to race. And then you have the plate deal. Everyone would have to buy new plates. Heck I would just run the 9mm carb in the car class and 8.5 carb in the truck class and the 10.5 carb in the sprint class. Just get everyone to buy new carbs.
You must have voted for change. LOL
But it's not my call. Hope we make the right decession.
Just to bring the submarine up to periscope depth and firing position, here’s a real rule change to fire away at….

How about one stock car class with a 9.5mm plate, trucks with a 8.5mm plate and sprints with a 10.5mm plate.

This ought to be good. I'm popping some popcorn so I can sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Yeap, we all can. I watched you wreck Jerry three time and Joey a couple and not sure who else. LOL:p[/quote]CAN YOU PLEASE POST A VIDEO CLIP SO I CAN REVIEW THESE IN SLOW MOTION!!!! LOL

·
Registered
317 Posts
i know iam new to this but i got the dvd from jeff today in all fairness yes will its true you were involved in a few mishaps but i saw you get it as well by brandon more than anybody lol.if that was me and tim it would have been a long ride back home for one of us lmao.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
i tried my best not to touch anyone but when your brake pad is gone from the respect i was trying to give the rest you cant help it i said i was sorry to every one i got involved with and think most understand

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.