Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading my local Newspaper, The Powder River Examiner,
and as always, I read the police report, seeing if I know any of the locals who have been getting in trouble, and lo and behold, Here is one name mentioned:

Sheriffs Dept:
Fined/forfeiting bonds for exceeding the daytime speed limit:

Jefery J. Koch - Bonner, $100.00
Speeding (113 in a 70 mph zone.)

So, is this you?
Why didnt you stop by and check out my diecast collection?
or I could have possibly taken you out in either the Torino or the Mustang and given you a ride to write about in Hemmings?

geez, see if I'll look you up when I take my daughter to Disneyland.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
CJTORINO said:
Reading my local Newspaper, The Powder River Examiner,
and as always, I read the police report, seeing if I know any of the locals who have been getting in trouble, and lo and behold, Here is one name mentioned:

Sheriffs Dept:
Fined/forfeiting bonds for exceeding the daytime speed limit:

Jefery J. Koch - Bonner, $100.00
Speeding (113 in a 70 mph zone.)

So, is this you?
Why didnt you stop by and check out my diecast collection?
or I could have possibly taken you out in either the Torino or the Mustang and given you a ride to write about in Hemmings?

geez, see if I'll look you up when I take my daughter to Disneyland.
Allow me to introduce myself, please. I am Phineas T. Farnsworth III, esq., counsel for the accused.

Mr. Koch catagorically denies speeding in Montana, unless there are pictures which can confirm this. Further, he not only was not in Powder River, he has never been to Powder River. He in fact has never even heard of Powder River (again, unless there are pictures showing him to be there).

Mr. Koch has never even been to Montana, ever, and in fact has never even heard of such a place. Mr. Koch states for the record that he wasn't speeding, has never speeded (sic) and if he were ever hypothetically in Powder River, he wouldn't have sped through it.

Mr. Koch would also like to clarify that he didn't even know there was a speed higher that 65 MPH, and would certainly never be a party to exceeding the sound barrier, which he believes 113 MPH must be .

And Mr. Koch states that he has never even owned or driven a car like that one, whatever car it was. :tongue:

Either that, or he'll cop to doing 87 :drunk:

I'm sorry, I don't have time for further questions, I'm late for the hearing for OJ Simpson's appeal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts