Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,249 Posts
Well then again some people do consider the Refit to be an all new Enterprise Class versus a refit. I think it was mr scotts guide or maybe the old fasa stuff that insinuates that once the refit was done they decided to reclassify it as a whole new class because of the complete redesign.

· Registered
1,249 Posts
NJFNick said:
Yoshinator,
That shot of the moulds you posted is a beauty. Does anyone else have any other rare photos of the models or pre production? I think that the design for the Phase II ship would stand up well as a cannon interim refit - sort of a test prototype commissioned by starfleet. I agree with the atke on the blue / white lighting effect for the bussards. It just looked so cool.
That shot was also in one of the Enterprise Incidents magazine from a while back, I believe the late 70's. I have a copy of it but the pic in that magazine looks more like a photo that was redrawn with pencil. This copy is much more cleaner.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.