Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the Prod. of the First Wave MCG, Green Machine, is it 50 or More????Let SEE:thumbsup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
The 1st wave of MCG was 2,500 pieces x 2%(est) = 50 greens of each

The 2nd wave of MCG(stock & custom-rel 1) was originally 2,500 but increased to 3,500 due to demand x % = 70 greens of each (still not alot)

Hope this helps

Mike

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Cool,

How are you doing on the early GM's? I think you got into this a few months after some of us here. My sense is that you will have at least two of each of the first run of MCG and Corvettes if you put your mind and your considerable buying power to work. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Because I ask that ????? is that I have the Blk card Impala in GM & the # is 79!!!

Drdealone, I need 2 Vettes a Conv. & if they made them a Pace car Vette, Have the Coupe, On the First Wave MCG I need 2 to have All 12, & I have Extra's;)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Cool,

The Vettes were 40 per GM but two colors of each reg Vette were made so there are probably 80 total of the three diff castings for the vettes. The Launch party Vette is 1/250. I have seen two of the Launch party Vettes resold so far. There is also a cool Invite to the party that I have displayed with my Party Vette.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Drdealone, What it this Invite to the party Vette???? I see you have a loose GM vette under the VIP Vette, whats the Reg, one looks like????? On the Vette, Pace car ones, have you ever see the Pace car ones, in GM with the Logo on the dr's???? (Like the Yellow Pace car)

Drdealone said:
Cool,

The Vettes were 40 per GM but two colors of each reg Vette were made so there are probably 80 total of the three diff castings for the vettes. The Launch party Vette is 1/250. I have seen two of the Launch party Vettes resold so far. There is also a cool Invite to the party that I have displayed with my Party Vette.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Cool,

The Invite is a folding card that is pretty cool. No pic to show at present.
The reg version of the Launch Party GM has chrome hubs.It is part of the Pace car garage series and can be found on many websites for sale. That's the only diff.The Hardtop GM Vette was by far the hardest for me to acquire. The two convertibles seemed to show up much more often. The Vettes were the first GM's EVER and will always be my favs. :) I got my first one on the bay for $35.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drdealone,

I have the Launch Party GM, So on the Vette there 2 coupe, 2 conv,& 2 Pace cars, So i take it u need to get a Coupe, Conv,& the one that has T-Tops or Open roof... Thanks for your time!!!!!!!!

Drdealone said:
Cool,

The Invite is a folding card that is pretty cool. No pic to show at present.
The reg version of the Launch Party GM has chrome hubs.It is part of the Pace car garage series and can be found on many websites for sale. That's the only diff.The Hardtop GM Vette was by far the hardest for me to acquire. The two convertibles seemed to show up much more often. The Vettes were the first GM's EVER and will always be my favs. :) I got my first one on the bay for $35.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Cool,

There are 3 Corvette Rel One GM's. Two Converts and one Hardtop.
Each casting was done in two colors but the cards do not have the picture of the car on them like the MCG rel One so there are only three GM's you need to complete a set.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Drdealone,

Thanks, Now on to the HUNT!!!!:thumbsup:

Drdealone said:
Cool,

There are 3 Corvette Rel One GM's. Two Converts and one Hardtop.
Each casting was done in two colors but the cards do not have the picture of the car on them like the MCG rel One so there are only three GM's you need to complete a set.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Drdealone,

Thanks for the Heads up...I got one, & Mikietom, got the other one:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Congrats to you guys. When those were released the c5 Convertible
was around alot and the c6's were always scarce. The C6 hardtop
will look sweet next to the C6 1/24th GM.

Regards, Andrew

·
Registered
631 Posts
cool said:
Drdealone,

Thanks for the Heads up...I got one, & Mikietom, got the other one:thumbsup:
Congrads fella's! Some pretty sweet buys! :thumbsup:

WLf

1 - 17 of 17 Posts