Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a question about the 2006 FE cars,
while out and about in the big city of Billings recently, I stumbled onto a few cars, and one of them was #37/38, The '55 Chevy paneltruck.
I picked it up, as I had not seen it yet, and on the back it claims to be a
model produced in lower than usual quantities, :rolleyes: , and that there would also be another limited :rolleyes: 2006 FE produced,
Anybody have an idea which one it will be?
I really like this paneltruck, its a nice heavy piece.
Found 35 other nice pieces too, so had a good HW expedition.
But this was the first time I had a chance to grab #37, and am curious about what the other FE limited :rolleyes: will be.
Thanks.

·
Registered
849 Posts
ok cool
the panel is 1 to a case
i bet the other one that is limeted is the karmin giga
also the panel haz a black grill which is super htf

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Nice haul today. I would love to get 1 of those panel trucks but have not seen any yet. Congrats on your find. And not sure what the other fe that will be limited yet. But the karma ghia would be a great guess.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
That panel truck will be hard to find, and the people buying them want big bucks. I was just checking out the TP and one guy has 5 listed for $52.00, plus another $8.80 for shipping.

I guess you can blame it on Mattel, as the little "Fun Facts" on the back of the card explains how this is one of two vehicles with reduced numbers, and that there's a good chance it could become a "Collector's" item.
Add some more fuel to the fire please.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts