Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again,
I asked this a few weeks ago, but got no reply. I was curious if anyone has heard of or knows of any Halloween themed release's coming out this year? I saw the thread on the VW drag bus, but it's sold out. I woud rather stick to the smaller HW scale, if I could. Can someone please give me a bit of info?
thanks
cheers

·
Registered
357 Posts

I just saw the double pack halloween hot wheels in AutoZone. I think these are for this year. I haven't seen these before now.
Bi-Lo grocery stores around here still have the first issue halloween cars at $5.49, getting tired of seeing those...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
auto zone has 4 different two packs.im pretty sure these are a new release. i think there also suppose to be in the biggs grocery stores.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much.

This is very good info. I am not familiar which the Biggs or Bi-Lo chains, but there's a couple of Auto-zones in the city. I will definitely check them.
Ehastings, I really appreciate this offer and will see exactly what I have (not much), and email you in the next few days. I'm sure you have something I would like.
I have to pull out a lot of that stuff (Hearses, Coffin cars, etc) anyway, because the girls like to do a Halloween diorama set-up and we're trying to make it a family tradition(!?), along with our anniversary. Now if I could just remember what gifts they are this year? I know it's ball and chain for me, but I can't remember if this year she gets Fort Knox or the Queen-Mary?
Thanks folks for all the help..:)
Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts