Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every one , I had a great deal of sprue lying around so I got busy with a few bits and this is what happened, some thing a plumber would have night mares about a spacecraft with so much pipe work he would spend his life on board trying to keep everything running.

let me know what you think of this silly scratch build.

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
That's actually pretty cool! I always feel bad environmentally about tossing out my sprues; nice to see someone putting them to good use...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks every body, I love using up odds and ends for space craft it gives them a little some thing different, I think I still need to work on the paint jobs, keep safe well every one
regards Barrie

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's an amazing amount of detail. well done.
Thank you Mr aussiemuscle308,
thats one hell of a first name by the way, I just had fun and ran with it as they say and used up some of the vast amount of spare kits bits I have amassed over the years.

regards Baz ( the old guy )

·
Starship Class
11,720 Posts
Holy moly! Greeblie overload alert! :D

Maybe a few panels here and there to suggest that it used to be covered up?

And, yeah, definitely gets the idea across. I really like the shapes you chose--very good combination. (y)

Reactions: alpink

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks every one for the positive comments, I like to use as much stuff as possible that most model makers throw away, as for the shapes I just go with the flow as they say. Pleas every one keep safe and well and your distance while this virus is so active, keep model making.

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts