Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the J2 has reached the public,we are graced with another fine example of what happens when someone with drive and passion and love of the hobby,can make those things into reality.Every year we recieve a Christmas present,first the Big Seaview,last year the Flying Sub,this year the J2.Each release is better,more complex than the last.Each is produced with dedication to excellence,and joy of subject.We should take the time to give thanks to the people at Moebius for their hard work to make our dreams come true.

Alexander Rivera

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Now that the J2 has reached the public,we are graced with another fine example of what happens when someone with drive and passion and love of the hobby,can make those things into reality.Every year we recieve a Christmas present,first the Big Seaview,last year the Flying Sub,this year the J2.Each release is better,more complex than the last.Each is produced with dedication to excellence,and joy of subject.We should take the time to give thanks to the people at Moebius for their hard work to make our dreams come true.

Alexander Rivera

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
486 Posts
I would like to thank Moebius from the bottom of my heart for my four Seaviews and Merry Christmas to everyone at Moebius.
:hat:

A child hood dream complete, I now own a RC Seaview.
:p

Actually I got three of them.
:tongue:

And one display Seaview
:thumbsup:

So thankyou again, peace, live long and prosper.
:wave:

·
Registered
264 Posts
To say "MOEBIUS ROCKS" is so much of an understatement.... Thank you for making alot of old men feel young again!!!!! Long live Moebius !!! Long live Frank, Dave, and all of thier wonderful support staff ;and a lifetime of heartfelt thanks to them!!!!

·
Oxidation Genius
31,279 Posts

Alexander Rivera
So whatcher sayin' is that by the time he gets to the Spindrift, it'll be REALLY good!

;)

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
DITTO! And ditto to what Alexander wrote, Frank! I've waited most of my life for these, and you and your fine team have made these tangeble realities! We thank you most of all, because you are "the center of the web".

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Thanks guys, not sure how much thanks should really go to me. I just sit back some days and try to figure out what will sell, and make everyone (most everyone) happy. Dave is the real "dirty hands" guy, he makes it what it is with a lot of suggestions from too many different places! Tough work somedays!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Since Moebius began, I've been like a kid in a candy store, buying marvelous kits I'd only dreamed of.

Frank, your choices of what to produce have been nearly 100% in line with what this customer wants. I appreciate that the presentation and work are a class act. It is so obvious you guys strive to do it right. The care shows.

Dave, you've heard me say in various threads that I started building at age 7, and have built literally hundreds of models over the years. I am so impressed with the engineering and detail on Moebius kits! Each one is an intricate puzzle. The part fit is always great. I seriously believe your work has finally brought the sci-fi kit up to the level of a fine military kit.

As to the full Team Moebius, I appreciate that you open yourselves to direct customer input through this discussion board. Since the caring and effort in your kits is so great, reading nitpicks and criticisms from fanboys (and girls) must sting pretty badly. I hope the heaps of praise help to offset those comments. We builders appreciate your cooperative relationship with the aftermarket producers. Thanks for giving of yourselves in Make & Take rooms at Chiller and WonderFest, too.

So...THANK YOU! I hope the coming year brings you more success.

Merry Christmas!

Lee
(This boy's getting a Jupiter II. Woo-hoo!)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Indeed, Thanks for everything you guys have done, so much in such a short time, and thanks in advance for all your going to do! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Merry Christmas, Moebius! You've certainly helped make it more merry for many of us here! Thank you for the great products!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts