Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I caught a cold, so stayed inside and worked on a few more chassis and wheel swaps. Here are a couple of Yenkos with added detail on the wheels to go with the elimination of the hard plastic tires & wheels.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Those wheel swaps improve the look on both cars! :thumbsup:

Never did get ahold of the red Yenko Nova, but I'm happy with my gold one, green one and black one. ;) I do have that Yenko Camaro and now you've got me thinking....

Thanks for the pics! Hope your cold is on the way out.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Never ceases to amaze me how a simple wheel swap & minor detailing can totally change the appearance of a car, in this case, so much for the better!! Again, well done!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Great Work On The Wheel Swap

NWovalfan said:
This weekend I caught a cold, so stayed inside and worked on a few more chassis and wheel swaps. Here are a couple of Yenkos with added detail on the wheels to go with the elimination of the hard plastic tires & wheels.

Yet another Nova not here. You better watch that being sick, It could cause a customizing situation on your collection. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sschevyman1 said:
My yenko nova has the black stipes also,never seen the white stripes!!!
That would be the Duece (350 LT1) with the black stripes. This one is the SC (427), and it is actually a bright orange. Must have lost something in uploading.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts