Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Great work Brock, you really know how to improve a car, that's for sure. One of the things I liked least about those cars were the wheels. Nice to have the talent to correct those flaws. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
The tires and wheels vastly improve the appearance of these castings.
Nice job, NWovalfan.
I like the added touch of the Uniroyal tires on the first one making it very authentic looking.
Thanks for sharing your latest endeavours.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
547 Posts
Nice work on the wheels

NWovalfan said:
The last of the weekend's work. A little added detail to the wheels too.

Where in tar nation did you find them 2 firebirds at. Man you have to tell me where you get your cars at so I can pick some up.Great work. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Your cars might be sick but I think your mental acuity was just fine :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I wish I had the patience to do the "voodoo that you do" to those wheels. Those PMD's are bang on!

I'm diggin' the green one too!

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
I never seen the green one either. Looks nice.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Here is the whole Firebird set from the Muscle Cars 205-01 through 205-06:

I initially passed on the ones from release 3, 5, and 6 since the wheels weren't as attractive, but I changed my tune later on. It was a mild challenge to track them all down when I was doing it.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Nice pair of birds.
I also did some minor mods to one in order to make it more like the 1:1 version.
I remved the "windwing" side vent windows, added the 350 hood emblems, switched tires and painted the rims. :wave:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey flyn'68bird, that was the "donor" car for mine :p . Picked up several at Big Lots last year. Sweet looking with those wheels :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts