Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Bob Beers and I (Tom Stumpf) have come out with a car.We decided on the A/P Corvette.The car will be injection molded in color.The stripes will be tampo printed.Stamped under the body will be the name AFXtras.The pictures are test shot pictures.We will have the test shot cars available for checking at the Parsippany show the weekend.Hiram Durant will be holding an IROC race at he show.These are bodies only.They will fit Aurora AFX,Auto World AFX and Tomy turbo chassis.They will sell for $10.00. They should be available in 3 or 4 weeks.Thank Tom Stumpf

Attachments

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Its about time this car got re-done! Is this another Dash body or is this your own project, Tom?

Either way, Ill be getting ahold of a couple. The white/blue and orange/black will be mine.

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Sweet Tom! Thanks for adding to our hobby you are da Man!

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Well Bob Beers and I (Tom Stumpf) have come out with a car.We decided on the A/P Corvette.The car will be injection molded in color.The stripes will be tampo printed.Stamped under the body will be the name AFXtras.The pictures are test shot pictures.We will have the test shot cars available for checking at the Parsippany show the weekend.Hiram Durant will be holding an IROC race at he show.These are bodies only.They will fit Aurora AFX,Auto World AFX and Tomy turbo chassis.They will sell for $10.00. They should be available in 3 or 4 weeks.Thank Tom Stumpf
They look great Tom!!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Tom,call me when there ready,I will get a few of all but the yellow black combo.These are my second favorite afx body.These look great!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Wow.. those look great! Absolutely one of the best bodies ever made.. I know what I'm asking Santa for this x-mas! Count me in for couple.

Any ideas on the weight? Will they be molded as a single piece (without a separate bumper?) Will the glass pieces be interchangeable with the originals?

Thanks,
Robbie

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow.. those look great! Absolutely one of the best bodies ever made.. I know what I'm asking Santa for this x-mas! Count me in for couple.

Any ideas on the weight? Will they be molded as a single piece (without a separate bumper?) Will the glass pieces be interchangeable with the originals?

Thanks,
Robbie
The cars will be molded in color.The bumper is a separate piece.I don't know if the glass will fit.Thanks for the questions. Tom Stumpf

1 - 20 of 57 Posts