Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to wait untill it got here, but I'm not a patient man. We have a clean general and a dirty general. Is there a third one? I have one coming that is clean but with dirt applied behind the tires. I should have it by mid-week. I havent seen or heard anything of this yet. Any info?

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sschevyman1 said:
cant wait for the pics!!!
I gotta learn how to do the pic thing someday!

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
we will be happy to help you step by step. The very first thing to do is set up a pic hosting account for free at photobucket.com :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm playing with the camera now... well, getting ready to pitch it. Now it wont connect to pc.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey sschevyman1... Does that one have white or muddy lettering on the base of it? Mine hasnt arrived yet. I did pick up a second one on the bay. A clean, a dirty and a muddy. I guess the difference is the lettering and the front fenders. I think there is a third one. But then again... I still believe in a chrome wheeled Blair Witch Van.
What do I know?

·
Registered
255 Posts
BoB8748 Let SS talk you through it he helped me out tremendously! Thanks again SS :thumbsup: Once again I'll say to all HT members What a great bunch of people you all are :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ZF :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey ss... pm sent.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
bob8748 said:
I'm playing with the camera now... well, getting ready to pitch it. Now it wont connect to pc.
I just sent my camera in for repair because something or other was draining off the batteries too quickly. This also prevented it from connecting properly to the PC. If the batteries are too weak and they die during an upload, it messes up the pictures so they become useless in the camera memory...even if you put fresh batteries in, they just won't upload after that.

Photobucket.com is pretty simple and a great help too since it resizes the pictures for different uses. If the problem is hosting or getting them to upload through another site, this will save you a whole lot of agrevation. If the problem is more with the camera itself, call the manufacturer and see if they can help and/or let you know if it might need to be repaired. Just hold onto you original reciept...most won't repair or replace the camera without it.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
sschevyman1 said:
Yours had the rear side marker... the other one is tampooed over

There are 3 Generals in this set

Thanks again Wyatt.

The front fenders and the whole side is dark.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts