Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've always liked Wagoneers, especially the early ones:

Do you think a Wagoneer would be a worthy addition to the Johnny Lightning Trucks & SUVs line-up?

Feel free to add more Trucks & SUVs of your choice to fill out a future JL release...

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Works for me! I've got a red Tonka version of the '63, looks like the same front end anyways. Any Jeep Wagoner would be cool! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,380 Posts

My Truck!! :tongue: But seriously....They should make an S10. This is the most customized truck out there (as you can see mine is one of them)...I think it would go over.

An '69 Chevy Pickup too!

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I`d love to see the dakota 5.9 with the sniper package :freak:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sounds good, my father had the identical '65 you have pictured, we ran all over the hills in San Diego with it when I was much younger....

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Mark #10 said:

My Truck!! :tongue: But seriously....They should make an S10. This is the most customized truck out there (as you can see mine is one of them)...I think it would go over.

An '69 Chevy Pickup too!
A S10 would definetly have my vote. My first two trucks were the S10 extended cabs like yours. Loved those trucks :)

·
Registered
896 Posts
BluntFronts said:
I've always liked Wagoneers, especially the early ones:

Do you think a Wagoneer would be a worthy addition to the Johnny Lightning Trucks & SUVs line-up?

Feel free to add more Trucks & SUVs of your choice to fill out a future JL release...

Definitely...I'd like to see an early Wagoneer like those, as well as one of the '70s 2dr Cherokees and the '80s Grand Wagoneers with the woodgrain...

Some Grand Cherokees would be neat also...like a first gen, 2nd gen Overland, and 3rd gen SRT8..

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Would love to see a Corvair side loader done! :thumbsup: Also, early to mid-sixties International pick-ups. Since JL has done the Cameo, how about the '57 Dodge Sweptside? '58 Chevy Apache?

·
Registered
123 Posts
ok how some early ford shortbed trucks like for instance 69 thru 75 maybe the same in chevy or dodge.
and while Im at it I would love to see some early pannel trucks in the same years as above
wayne james

1 - 20 of 37 Posts