Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an e-mail from Stupidsquirrel this morning, and thought I would share it with all of you. It's a "Police Chase" video from You Tube, and there are two separate chases. The first I swear uses the 1980 Corvette from Ad Rods.

Total run is about 3 min. 20 sec, and watch the credits at the end, there apparently is even a "stunt" double!

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bJkTGUnRCA

·
Registered
301 Posts
Funny! The guy in the corvette was a real chase, he was ejected from the vehicle which was a black corvette. He had serious road rash all over his buttox.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
CtotheB said:
Funny! The guy in the corvette was a real chase, he was ejected from the vehicle which was a black corvette. He had serious road rash all over his buttox.
The SUV chase was a suicide case from like 1o yrs ago.
Theres a few like this on youtube (thank you DSL), but IMO this one edges out the others due to the dubbed audio from America's Funniest Home Video, or Scariest Police Chases, or When Nimrods Attack, One of those shows. :lol:

·
Registered
255 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is from the mind of a very creative imagination, or just somebody with way too much time on there hands :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Very ingenuous :p I wonder how long it took to film and edit? Even using fishing line to control the cars somewhat it must have taken quite awhile :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts