Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed the slot car show in Philly today because I had to be around to drive this guy home...

Jonathan was born Friday the 15th, 8 lbs 6 oz. This pic was taken before we left the hospital. Think I'm starting him too early?

--rick

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hello there Park,
This calls for a major Congratulations! :hat:
He looks great and the pic shows you are a true slot-head, as hopefully he will be too.
Keep up the Good work! ;)
Cheers! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Congratulations, the controller looks right at home. I hope everyone is doing well. Get some sleep now cause it's going to be hard to later.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SCJ said:
ROFLMAO :lol:

How did you get that one past the track manager?

---------------------------
www.SlotCarJohnnies.com
She was in the shower at the time. She saw it after we got home. Of course, she failed to see the humor. :rolleyes: But she's pretty tolerant of my obsession with the hobby...

--rick

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Did you you boil the controller in Hot Water :)

A great big congrats Rick. That has to be some of your best work yet. Its a good thing they don't come by the case :)

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Well I had no idea you were expecting...congrats!

How did you get him to cry like that? I'll bet you dropped the car that was supposed to be in the pic:)

Congrats!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
229 Posts
A big congratulations Rick,
It's been so doggone long since we had one that size around our place that I alomost forgot what newborns look like! Have fun with the little one.
Circle Track DAC

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Congratulations,

I'm glad to see your hard work paid off. Now Andrew can have someone to blame for breaking all of daddys little cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts