Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
hmmm wonder why this got put up? Seems the regular Greenlight forum doesn't get enough action but to have 2???? Care to explain Rob?

Russ

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Maybe a nice place for people to post their Green Machine finds, just like the White Lightning board is there for the White Lightning people.

And I think there are plenty of people to populate this board, heck Russ, you have your own set of forums at your site, for all the cars.

Thanks for being the first regular member to post Russ!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Milezone said:
hmmm wonder why this got put up? Seems the regular Greenlight forum doesn't get enough action but to have 2???? Care to explain Rob?

Russ

In my opinion a Mod can make or break a site and if he sits back only to police a fight then why do it? Why pick on Rob anyway? His track record speaks for itself. I didn't see anybody challenge the European die-cast site that just opened like this just did and that guy is placing some real effort there. Pictures, topics, info. He's doing a bang up job and I never would have thought it was doable.

Give him a chance.

·
Premium Member
14,755 Posts
I can only post a couple of pics from old finds.

I don't have any new GREEN MACHINES. I do have the GREEN MACHINE complete set of th MCG from the first series, and one GREEN MACHINE from the second series. Now to dig out those GREEN MACHINES from last summer!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Well, even though I don't have anything of the Green variety yet, except the Kelly Green 442, I say welcome to the new section of the board! :wave: At first I stumbled upon this when I thought I was heading towards the regular GL board. I got scared when I just saw three threads! :drunk:

·
Registered
490 Posts
I think the Green Machine forum will be a very welcome addition to HT. It's about time there was a forum specifically for these ultra-rare chase cars. That being said, it won't be hard to figure out which HT "regulars" will likely be posting the largest array of pics/finds/purchases, etc. ... ;). But that's okay; the more pics the merrier :wave:.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
I have one... from a long time ago, one of the Corvette Collection.. don't even know where it is now, I will have to dig it out and take pictures

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Still waiting to find my first...Someday...
I just found my first green light today. 65 Coronet bwf, it was the only one. Stocker said his system said 0 in stock. I said tomorrow it will say -1.:p I hope my first GM will be a 'Cuda!:dude:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Just wondering???

shakn340 said:
I just found my first green light today. 65 Coronet bwf, it was the only one. Stocker said his system said 0 in stock. I said tomorrow it will say -1.:p I hope my first GM will be a 'Cuda!:dude:
Would the base of the BWF Cornet GM happen to be green? Or does the title "Green Machine" on the card say it all? :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts