Hobbyist Forums banner

381 - 393 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Mayhem Racing said:
Watck out Larry, throwing out that Bronco stuff.

Jake is cool though.

How are ya sorry I can't make it to Omaha to race with YA but we'll see ya soon.

Shane
I could swing by the house and kidnap you and take you to Omaha so you can race.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I hate bring this back to the top but we have to get a time for everyone to meet. So if you know the numbers to the guys that race oval and want a place to race on good carpet call them see what time would be good for them and let everyone know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
this is really sad. All this bickering and soap opera stuff is sad. Sounds like these guys are running people off, and why in the world are drift cars still running on carpet if they know its tearing the carpet up. There are a few guys here in arkansas and oklahoma that were looking forward to racing up there this fall/winter...but this is getting rediculous. When things calm down and there is a real sedan track to race on let us know down here in arkansas and oklahoma.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Same here in St. Louis, we planned on coming down a lot to run 4-cell pan cars. We are getting our track in St. Louis going now and wanted to setup a points series with them. Now we will have to wait till the oval guys get their track up in Springfield.

Hard to support a track that bans the racers we want to race with.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
MK Race said:
Same here in St. Louis, we planned on coming down a lot to run 4-cell pan cars. We are getting our track in St. Louis going now and wanted to setup a points series with them. Now we will have to wait till the oval guys get their track up in Springfield.

Hard to support a track that bans the racers we want to race with.
I have to agree with you there Mike.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Hey any on-road guys. If the track gets too bad on the carpet, we will have a lot of touring cars racing at New Pontoon track in St. Louis this winter.

381 - 393 of 393 Posts