Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Bob Cole said:
Thank's. I know the X-Ray is high dollar, but it is a very fine car from what I saw last week. For what I want to do I think I will just get a TC3. Kevin Perry said he would let me run his Losi so I might take him up on it and then decide what to do after I run that a while. If I decide to do it I will practice allot on are track before I enter any races. I have never run road course so I need to get in allot of practice were I will not be in everyones way. :roll:

No comment from you M.K. :cool:
Let me know if you want to run the Losi and I will bring it too you. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I forgot you was running that Jason. :hat: Never mind Timmy said I could run one of his 20 TC3'S or I just may buy a used one some where. :roll:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I got my new 12 scale oval car today blood red hyperdrive.sweet looking. does anybody besides me and kevin perry got a car to run ? It would be sweet to run those in stock or 19 on a weekly basis. Any intrest lets here it .Do you think we would have to change our rollout if we ran them in stock?Would we run them for 5 minutes in heats.4 cell of course .would we turn more laps with these in stock than our 10 scale cars if we ran them four minutes.All questions I would like to find the answers to.What weight oils should we run in the shocks?tires body styles. O boy the smell and excitement of running a new class come on lets do it! :)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Mike Kelm to words for you. Customworks car.

·
Registered
165 Posts
hey matt,

i'm ready to run 1/12 oval, jake has one, 19t for sure! start with 30wt in all shocks to start, .020 front springs, center shock #2 piston with silver tc3 spring
blue side springs i think would have to look at mine. double pink lf and rr purple rf and pink lr. hope that helps. jake you up to some 1/12 oval? hope you come down this weekend mike.

kevin

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Bob Cole2 said:
I forgot you was running that Jason. :hat: Never mind Timmy said I could run one of his 20 TC3'S or I just may buy a used one some where. :roll:
I'm to running it anymore. if you want it i will bring it to you.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
wildman said:
hey matt,

i'm ready to run 1/12 oval, jake has one, 19t for sure! start with 30wt in all shocks to start, .020 front springs, center shock #2 piston with silver tc3 spring
blue side springs i think would have to look at mine. double pink lf and rr purple rf and pink lr. hope that helps. jake you up to some 1/12 oval? hope you come down this weekend mike.

kevin
I would need a Lf tire I don't have one.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Entry List for Grand Nationals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are all paid entries up to this point.

4-Cell Stock

John Kozloff
Matt Bayless
Mark Steiner
Josh Hacker
Jeff Johnson
James Hill
Bob Williams
Mike Kelm
Rob Fayant
Mark Nesbit
Todd Gailus
Robert Turner
Dan Pierson
Kevin Williams
Brent Pearcy
Lance Simon
John Clark
Phil Beardshear
Shane Schmidt
Scott Simon

4-Cell Mod

John Kozloff
Matt Bayless
Sonny Brown
Kevin Perry
John Houchin
Dan Pierson

19t 4-cell

Matt Gansen
Bob Williams
Chuck Kleinhagen
Kevin Perry
Phil Beardshear
Brent Pearcy

Touring Car Oval

Paul Winkelbauer
Ben Keithley
Lenny Blocker
Chris Hall
Chuck Kleinhagen
Lance Simon
Kirk Deweese
Steve O
Jeff Bartolotta
Ron Harris
Scott Simon

Info Packets will be in the mail Monday.

Just in case some of you guys need more space than normal BRING A TABLE AND A EXTENSION CORD THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR MORE TABLES AND MAYBE BRING A CHAIR JUST IN CASE.

Shane

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I saw that Brent and thought that it was strange that your name was not in the 19t class. Hope every one has fun at the race. I will be up there that weekend just not on Friday. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Sorry Brent I was Typing so Fast I got ahead of myself. Your on there now. How about you jake86 are you going to miss the biggest oval race in these parts.

Shane

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
So 12 scale oval sounds like it might work.Lets all shoot for the 25 next Sat. to begin runing them my car should be built by then. It was missing a few parts right out of the box.And the instructions.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Matt Bayless said:
So 12 scale oval sounds like it might work.Lets all shoot for the 25 next Sat. to begin runing them my car should be built by then. It was missing a few parts right out of the box.And the instructions.
Instructions??????????? who needs Instructions. :lol:

Shane

I will be up there that weekend but it will be for the world cup over at I-70 speedway. Can't miss a 300 late model race.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Matt Bayless said:
I'll be there then & I'll bring my HD 1/12 scale with me. I don't think stock would be any fun on them though. All I've ever run in mine is 19t & I really think stock would be too slow. 19t is just right, I've run an 8x2 in mine before & if you want the hair on your neck to stand up that is one way to do it.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
BrentP said:
I'll be there then & I'll bring my HD 1/12 scale with me. I don't think stock would be any fun on them though. All I've ever run in mine is 19t & I really think stock would be too slow. 19t is just right, I've run an 8x2 in mine before & if you want the hair on your neck to stand up that is one way to do it.

21 - 40 of 393 Posts