Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious does anyone from this board live in Coopersville MI? I will explain where I am going with this once I get home from work.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Puppycat said:
I am curious does anyone from this board live in Coopersville MI? I will explain where I am going with this once I get home from work.
Me. :wave: :tongue: I'm assuming you received the Ertl and the second GT500 in good condition? Please let me know if there was a problem. :wave:

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SkipperC said:
Me. :wave: :tongue: I'm assuming you received the Ertl and the second GT500 in good condition? Please let me know if there was a problem. :wave:

Nope RC2 came right to my door and stole my box......literally no lie. :(

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am sure that by now everybody has seen my thread titled 180.00 disappointment concerning the case of Fest Nomads that arrived at my house completely destroyed. I was promised a return label that never arrived. After almost a month I filed a dispute with Paypal and then received a call from Sara who works at the Learning Curve Store.
It seems that the return label was mailed out and they actually got a package in return from me. After assuring Sara that I never received nor returned anything to them she described the contents of the package to me. Seems that there were 2 Mustangs in the box that I shipped back to them.???????????? We were both totally baffled by this and trying to unravel what occured took much time and patience.
After a couple of back and forth phone calls. It seems that Fed Ex stopped by my house to deliver the return label. They saw a box on my front porch (that had been delivered by Mr. Postman). The box was a RC2 box. Seeing that this matched the return label he assumed that I left the package for him. So he slapped the label on it and off to Learning Curve it went.
They now have my 2 Mustangs that were a gift from Skipper.

All is well though. Sara assured me that my packeage would soon retrace its path back to my house along with another return label. The end result is yet to be seen but Sara has excellent customer service skills and is an asset to that store. Thanks and I will keep everyone updated when the deal is complete. :wave:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Puppycat said:
Nope RC2 came right to my door and stole my box......literally no lie. :(
WHAT??? Brad, PM me about this please!!! I used the same box that you sent my stuff in. It was an RC2 box, but it was half covered in tape. They came to the door??? PM me your phone number. I'd like to find out what happened. The Federal Postal System will be involved if necessary. :cool:

BELAY THAT ORDER, ENSIGN!!!!!!!!! Just read your explanation as I posted this. Let me know how this turns out. Simple mix-up maybe, but that's technically federal property until it lands in your hands, so Fed Ex better get that stuff back to you post haste.... Pun intended. :tongue: :cool: :wave:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Pup, I know it's not funny to you right now, but believe me, it is to most of US. What are the chances that Fed Ex shows up to pick up a return for RC2 on the same day that a package is left at your door by the USPS from RC2, and the poor Fed Ex guy thinks he's doing you a favor by grabbing that box and labeling it for you!!!!!

You can't make this stuff up folks, and truth is stranger than fiction! :drunk:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
wow, thats pretty damn funny. I'm not surprised tho, FedEx seems to hire..... donkeys for some reason, they seem to have trouble driving under treelimbs too :freak: :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts