Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving down the road on my lunch break yesterday, I saw a small yard sale. I wasn't gonna stop but I took a second look over my shoulder and saw a big red 1:18 scale pick up. After I slammed on my breaks freaking out the driver behind me, I pulled over and checked it out. I bought the pick up for my buddy down the block jerseyjunker1 (and we all know what he's gonna do with it) and I got a bin with lots of mixed HW's and MB"s. I still haven't checked them out yet, but looks like a few interesting ones.

8 bucks. Had to eat a slice of pizza instead of the grilled chicken wrap with fries I was going to get.:freak:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Driving down the road on my lunch break yesterday, I saw a small yard sale. I wasn't gonna stop but I took a second look over my shoulder and saw a big red 1:18 scale pick up. After I slammed on my breaks freaking out the driver behind me, I pulled over and checked it out. I bought the pick up for my buddy down the block jerseyjunker1 (and we all know what he's gonna do with it) and I got a bin with lots of mixed HW's and MB"s. I still haven't checked them out yet, but looks like a few interesting ones.

8 bucks. Had to eat a slice of pizza instead of the grilled chicken wrap with fries I was going to get.:freak:
Geez!!! The 2 Broncos and 2 Bywaymen I see on top of the pile alone wiuld be worth the $8.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts

Great finds and great way to look out for others on HobbyTalk. Great Job bro.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Nice haul. I love getting those bins and going through them . They look like they are in good shape as well.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Wow!!!!

WOW!!!!,......Super finding dude!!!!.....the best in your finding is that 1/18 Ford F-250.....thst is super nice dude!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:wave:Bywayme? california customs? $8 broncos? I have no idea what you guys are talking about, as i know next to nothing about 80's and 90's HW's and MB's. But Im glad you guys like 'em. And if you guys want, I'll take some close up pics of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts