Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my score of the day $10.00 almost did a happy dance.

I'm not a huge Stang Guy but I had to have these two..

And a few more Ponies (and a Bird)for the stable.

Thanks for looking..:wave:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Georgeous Fire Truck along with the very nice old muscle.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
This was my score of the day $10.00 almost did a happy dance.

Thanks for looking..:wave:
MOUTH FLIES OPEN, Man oh Man what a find. TL 31 was at one time one of the busiest Ladder Companies in the South Bronx. It has been a housemate of Engine Company 82 for years. Man you are very lucky, every time I have tried to buy that Model it has been well over a hundred dollars. Great find. If you want to read a little of the History of those two companies find the book "Report From Engine Co. 82" by Dennis Smith. And if you come across another one of those man get it and I will buy it from you.

Man that is the holly grail and you made one H*&L of a deal.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MOUTH FLIES OPEN, Man oh Man what a find. TL 31 was at one time one of the busiest Ladder Companies in the South Bronx. It has been a housemate of Engine Company 82 for years. Man you are very lucky, every time I have tried to buy that Model it has been well over a hundred dollars. Great find. If you want to read a little of the History of those two companies find the book "Report From Engine Co. 82" by Dennis Smith. And if you come across another one of those man get it and I will buy it from you.

Man that is the holly grail and you made one H*&L of a deal.

Thanks for the info Dave. And I will keep my eyes open for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts