Effective September 9, 2013:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – 3pm-9pm Oval Racing
Thursday – Closed
Friday – Closed
Saturday – 11am-5pm
Sunday – 8am-pm Oval Racing

***MRT transponders no longer function on the AMB Scoring System; the AMB Scoring System has been upgraded with the new software.

ODORLESS TIRE COMPOUND ONLY.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Can't wait for racing to begin. Thanks Bill for keeping the hobby we all love alive. I know you can make this work, and I'll support you any way I can.

Bill B. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Bill, Looking foward to going to your track....Can't wait till December when I retire and won't need to have to call in to work so I can race on Sundays...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, looking forward to having a great place to race, construction is coming along, long days for me but it will be all worth it when it is done. i will try to put pictures up, Looking forward to a good oval program and get the oval guys back to racing,

·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
A Main's Spec SK's....

A Main's Spec SK's to run on Tuesday nights beginning on Tuesday, September 4 if things remain on schedule. Rules to be posted in a week or so.....check back.....

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi everyone things are going good at the track, construction is almost complete lots of painting to finish but we are getting it done. the carpet is comming in tomorrow and will be put in next week, so things look good for the open house/ grand opening. Just to let you know the open house, grand opening is just to come done for some food, drink and check the place out. The racing will start Sept. 4th Tuesday with speck SK and Speck pan cars. For all oval Sundays will be the day Mike good to see you back and Jim look forward to seeing you guys again it should be good racing....Bill

·
Registered
126 Posts
a main raceway

congrats bill hope it goes well for u, will try to make it to some of your sunday ovals,be nice to run on sat nights then sundays see u all then. mike 23x:thumbsup::wave:

1 - 20 of 2559 Posts