·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A Main's RC Raceway
458 Talcotville Rd
Vernon Ct. 06066
(860) 926-4191

1ST Annual Oval Octoberfest No Beer but lot's of Racing.
The Track will open at 8:00 am Racing will start at 4:00 pm The track is appox. 155 run line, the same size as the CRC race track to the inch.

Time for a roll call as to who will be attending

Classes
All tour classes, 17.5, 13.5, 10.5
plus two classes taylored to our local racer's
17.5 spec s/k any approved chassis,smc 25c spec battery. trinity monster 24 degree locked timing motor, Yellow stripe spec tire, stock or blinky mode esc.
17.5 spec oval, any tour approved stock car body, open battery, yellow stripped spec tire, stock or blinky mode esc, any motor approved pryor to this season,
Trinity d3.5 or any new this year will not be allowed.

$25.00 entry fee for 1st class/$15.00 for additional classes.

Thank you,
A Main

·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
3 make a class.....

3 cars make a class; if you are interested in a class not listed, post a reply indicating your interest. If we get three interested, we can run the class.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
In 17.5 tour open you are not allowing the d 3.5 is that correct ?

The d 3.5 was approved way before carpet season started

·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In 17.5 tour open you are not allowing the d 3.5 is that correct ?

The d 3.5 was approved way before carpet season started
Bill will answer that; the d 3.5 may be good for open but not in spec. I'll make sure Bill responds to this. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I understand in spec some tracks are electing that but in open thats kinda strange would love too come up there again :thumbsup:

·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't miss a great day of racing...... Come and see us @ A Main's RC Raceway!!!

·
61rcRacing
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only 9 days until A Main's 1st Annual Oval Octoberfest!!!! If you're coming, complete the poll to let us know what classes you'll be running; if you're not coming, come anyway..... See ya there.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Bill,

I'm fine thanks for asking, got back into racing this year in Nashville. Totally part time for now. I am glad to see that racing is still going in Ct. I really hope that racers support A-main, as well as other area tracks keeping the hobby alive there. Im glad to see that the hobby is coming back overall after a slight lull in the past few years. Seeing some of the names on the boards brings back so many memories, makes me wish I could make this event.:(

best of luck to all of you at this race:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chad

1 - 20 of 40 Posts