Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Are these going to be the complete scores as were released a few years ago? Unused/alternate tracks included?

Are they EVER going to release the complete two-disc score for Attack of the Clones? I didn't bother buying the one-disc release because I knew that "Ultimate Edition" would follow in a few months - it never did! Are they going to skimp on us again with an incomplete one-disc score for Revenge of the Sith?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I believe the sound quality for these will be much more improved versus the ones that were released by MCA/Victor in the 90's. And I wrote Lucas Licensing a letter regarding the 2-disc set for AOTC....well the score is fully finished and they said it's an important objective of theirs to release it. So it's just a matter of continuing to wait for them to release it. But we'll be seeing it eventually. And for an online interview that Lucas Licensing stated last year that we doubt we'd have to wait 15 years for a 2-disc set for AOTC like how we had to wait for the 2-disc sets of the Original Trilogy scores back in the 90's. I'm thinking they may either release the 2-disc set for AOTC later this year (which is probably doubtful) or sometime next year. They're re-releasing this set to help premote the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD that's coming out next month. And these scores are coming out the same day as the DVD set. So yeah just sit tight, be paitent and continue to wait...the 2-disc set for AOTC will eventually be out. And the wait will be worth it. I too am amongst those who are deseperately wanting the 2-disc set for AOTC.

Trent

Edit: They always release an single OST first..and that's what they'll do with ROTS, and eventually after ROTS has been out probably on DVD we'll see a 2-disc set for ROTS. I seriously doubt Lucas would stop releasing the 2-disc sets at the Original Trilogy scores....it doesn't make sense...because he still has to release the 2-disc set for AOTC, then eventually for ROTS after the score for it has been written and an OST released. BTW....when an OST is released it usually is an edit of the full score itself...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts