Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
That is a fine lot indeed. Japanese models are what draws me back to the HW pegs these days, most recently the Scion.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice pic! The new 2000GT is my favorite of the bunch. The one I cracked open is pretty darned quick too...it'll run door-to-door w/a Chrysler 300C on my 30ft coarse. Not many stock, lightweight cars can do that.:roll:

GspeedR :cool:

·
Administrator
26,604 Posts
There has been quite a lot of Japanese castings adding since 2013. The S2000 is still quite popular to collectors and on the track. There hasnt been as many little cars from the past but that will probably change over the next decade or two. Here is one of the latest S2000s.

2020 Hot Wheels #153 Honda #4 S2000
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Registered
218 Posts
There has been quite a lot of Japanese castings adding since 2013. The S2000 is still quite popular to collectors and on the track. There hasnt been as many little cars from the past but that will probably change over the next decade or two. Here is one of the latest S2000s.

2020 Hot Wheels #153 Honda #4 S2000
by Milton Fox, on Flickr
I'll need that one for my collection. I don't recall having any S2000s at all.

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
This yellow one is a nice one. They have put out more than a few of this casting. Just wish they would make a convertible version. They can do Nissan Skylines as R30, R32, R33, R34, R35 Etc... but then they will do another casting and just stick with one and keep repainting. Both of the S2000's that were in the Fast and Furious movies were convertibles, but they just used this same old cast and slapped the tampos on them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts