Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

This is a video review I made of Lindberg's 1932 Chevrolet Pickup in 1/32nd scale. This is a Skill Level 2 Kit that requires paint and glue to make a good model.

Recommended for ages 13+, but I think that an eager and apt 8 year old could build this kit with parental supervision, mainly because I was building kits like these at 8.

Although I don't have any of the kits in stock currently, I still wanted to give these models a honest review in case someone was considering buying one, but wanted information on them first.

I have found that no one on the internet has properly reviewed these 1/32nd scale Lindberg kits, so I hope to cover this much needed ground. I hope you enjoy my efforts!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just bought this and the B Roadster kit, to be used for slot cars. If you'd like a buyer for future built models, contact me before your next build to discuss the glue. Sometimes it's better to use a temporary adhesive for ease of conversion. These topics can also be discussed in your videos if we chat ahead of time. Email me if interested. Other people too building 1/32 vehicles. Great job

·
Registered
2 Posts
type of glue

Hi I am new to slot car building and I was wondering what type of glue is best I was using modeling glue but this seems permanent Thanks in advance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts