Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a'lil tidbit, and a ?...

sorry for the small pics, taken with a camera phone... these taken last week at a used car lot outside the motor city, Detroit.... didn't dare ask for prices... do other cities have the same kinds of lots? ..or is this a Detoit thing...?

... yes that is a Yenko Nova, an AAR Cuda and 2 Camaros, 67 and a 69...lots more in that lot too.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Those are some nice rides!
Theres a lot like that a few miles away from me, right across from the Martin Bros. Chopper shop, you can kinda see it on the last build off special they did. They alway have some sweet Hot Rods and Muscle Cars, its small though, last week I saw
70 Chevelle SS 454
57 Nomad
6? Corvair Spyder
40 Ford Conv
32 Ford roadster
67 Corvette roadster
and a 60s VW bus
they dont stay there long.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
We have a car wash chain in and around town that always has a few muscle or classic cars around. They've got three Camaros and a '58 Bonneville all in a row at one location about two blocks from my house.

·
Registered
886 Posts
My uncle has a small lot in Visalia, CA. He has had all sorts of different cars, from 40's street rods to 50's classics to 60's and 70's muscle cars. I haven't seen any really rare ones yet(like Yenko's), but he did have a nice 69 GTO Judge he located for someone, that I was able to see. I think the really rare ones are cars he has located for someone(a buyer) and, therefore, they never go out on the lot. :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts