Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never ever find White Lightnings so I don't worry about them - all JL's I find are like finding whites.
However, yesterday at TRU after seeing of course that the brand X pegs were filled with all old stuff I turned to the JL's. Saw a few clip strips of the Clue release hanging around but I wasn't much interested until I spotted a Miss Scarlet 2000 Chevy Corvette with White wheels - I thought it can't be but sure enough, white chassis too!!!!! :eek:
Further down on the same clip strip was a Tucker with the same features
A buddy was with me and he thought I was nuts :tongue:

One white, never - BUT TWO AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!

That made my day!!!

Phil.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
That is an awesome strike, there dude!:thumbsup:

Bet you had some spring in yer step the rest of the day!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congrats on your find, thats pretty cool ! I have found a couple of the other guys TH's at a crack but never more than 1 white !! I have been collecting sence 98 and have found 5 total, never really one I really wanted for my collection though !! Last week I received a inner of Street Freaks form tinnywheels, and this little gem was in it, finally one I have really wanted !

I am not trying to toot anyones horn here, but Gary is great to deal with, has good pricing and ships fast ! This was my first purchase from Him and won't be the last! I think If you find a person that gives you a fair shake people need to know ! Thanks Gary !

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hey dudly...

Thanks for the pic! Camaro ZINGERS are AWSUME...especially the WHITE ones!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here is one I customized because I got tired of waiting for the ZINGER Camaros to show up! It's made from an early "Camaro Collection" Camaros.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts