Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention Oval Racers!!A.J's raceway in DeKalb,Il is running a four race series.A.J's has a huge, well lit track,spacious pit area and a well stocked hobby shop.This series will feature 19T,four and six cell stock and spec cars.The race dates will be once a month starting in November. The first two race dates are November 1st and December 13th.We are trying to schedule the next two race dates so they don't interfere with other big races.l

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
DANG. :freak: looks like ill be missing the nov 1st race. i am moving that day . i hope all of them will be on saturdays. :thumbsup: thats awesome since i live 2 hours away. it wil make th trip much better. will they be afternoon races? thanks

MIKE BURBEY
KGB TEAM DRIVER
TM RCING TIRES TEAM DRIVER
BALDWIN RACING CONCEPTS

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
That is great news, what a facility and AJ does a good job of running th races.

I won't be able to make all the races but I'll make some of them.

Curt 12, I hope you are reading this.

See you there.

AJ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

G

·
Good question. I sure hope they start the races in the afternoon. Getting out of there by 9pm would be sweet :)

Cory

·
Registered
113 Posts
Cory, I don't know If he has picked any times yet but I do know he talked about starting around noon.
He also talked about runing a friday night club race before the sat races.
I will talk to him this sat.

AJS,Whats UP! sorry did'nt make out there this summer :( Hope everything is good.

G

·
Noon would be even better. Guess it would help those who have to travel 3 hours to get there...to be able to get home at a reasonable hour.

If he does the noon time, I may just have to show up once or twice.

Cory

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just talked to AJ, Friday night race starts at 8:00pm That would be Oct 31st :devil: scary halloween & Dec 12th.

Sat races Nov 1st & Dec 13th. Open 8:00am Start racing at NOON.

Yea Baby!!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Who all is going to make an appearance at AJ's on the 1st of November.

There will be at least six that I know of from Iowa.

AJ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Curt 12, I'm sure Charlie, Ken and I will come loaded for both 19 and stock and just see how it plays out. We have been running a lot of 19 turn at 0 degrees and it has been very competitive, but very easy on the motors, and very close to the open 19, we'll just have to see how it shakes out.

See you Friday,

AJS :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 147 Posts