·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A nice deal with Alter-Autos for a large lot of Micros for my wife's collection

·
Registered
582 Posts
Oh man, do I miss those from when I was a youngin'. My perfect setup was the suburban house with the Mustang SVO!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
very nice haul....still is beyond me how they can make the trunks and hoods and doors open but now we only see that on 1/24 scale and such..

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
still is beyond me how they can make the trunks and hoods and doors open but now we only see that on 1/24 scale and such..
My best guess is that cost-cutting measures and/or toy-safety regulations killed opening parts on smaller-scale die-cast.

I sure am glad the Micros made it safely to their new home, and that they're enjoyed!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wow! That's an amazing haul. I have searched for that Deluxe Countach for years and years! I want one so bad for my Countach collection.

Lucky!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
I was gonna say, they can't be that hard to find. I even have one tucked away in my closet some where. I really need to get my Micro Machines out sometime so I can catalogue them and sell them. I'm only interested in keeping the TV/Movie ones.

But that's a nice haul AMX!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was gonna say, they can't be that hard to find. I even have one tucked away in my closet some where. I really need to get my Micro Machines out sometime so I can catalogue them and sell them. I'm only interested in keeping the TV/Movie ones.

But that's a nice haul AMX!
LMK when you round them up.

Thanks
Craig

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I don't collect Micros but from what I see here, I know if I did, I'd have a heart attack now. Positively :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts