Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I traded mine to someone. Getting old, I can't remember who. I liked it but I am sure it went for a AMC.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Hot Wheels should bring that rig out of mothballs. It was a great base for a lot of things. Tanker, dump truck that I know of. Probably other things as well.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Hot Wheels should bring that rig out of mothballs. It was a great base for a lot of things. Tanker, dump truck that I know of. Probably other things as well.
I agree. Bring this one back along with Airport Rescue and the Greyhound MC-8. Those were some HEAVY castings.

Although, a relaunch of these would only produce something worthy of the color changer line - PLASTIC...

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I agree. Bring this one back along with Airport Rescue and the Greyhound MC-8. Those were some HEAVY castings.

Although, a relaunch of these would only produce something worthy of the color changer line - PLASTIC...
At the higher price point of the collector lines though, they could afford to do them up right in all metal. And collectors of course appreciate reissued oldies.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Agreed Hot Wheels should bring back the workhorses. I would love to see them bring back the Bull Dozer, Dump Truck, Wheel Loader, Road Roller, Incorporate the Excavator (1997 first edition), Peterbilt Tank Truck, Grove truck crane, the original highway hauler,thunder roller,long gone,airport fire truck, etc. Nice tanker BTW. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,013 Posts
Nice PeterBilt Dump Truck congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Agreed Hot Wheels should bring back the workhorses. I would love to see them bring back the Bull Dozer, Dump Truck, Wheel Loader, Road Roller, Incorporate the Excavator (1997 first edition), Peterbilt Tank Truck, Grove truck crane, the original highway hauler,thunder roller,long gone,airport fire truck, etc. Nice tanker BTW. :thumbsup:
Sounds like it would be a good line to start after the "Hot Ones" run its course :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts