Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The complete 2007 Japan Convention 2 car set is usually very pricey (the other is a gorgeous Dairy Delivery). I managed to get this single at a decent price. Feast your eyes!

Absolutely go nuts for this casting!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Congrats!!!! That was a must have for me also Mark. I just recently got the dream halloween version, thats the last one I needed for my 100% collection. I need to take a group photo.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Is that a panda skull on the hood? I can't fault the details, but that's actually one hearse I could easily pass on. Congrats though on finding a must-have for your collection!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
A "Matchbox" with Hot Wheels logo in the window?? What is the world coming too! :p

Neat paint. I think the skull on the hood is supposed to be a "teddy bear", get it - DEADY? rhymes with teddy?

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A "Matchbox" with Hot Wheels logo in the window?? What is the world coming too! :p

Neat paint. I think the skull on the hood is supposed to be a "teddy bear", get it - DEADY? rhymes with teddy?
Do not confuse this Matchbox casting....

....with this 100% Hot Wheels casting. They are worlds apart!

The HW casting is a bit larger and much heavier and much more detailed. :cool:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats!!!! That was a must have for me also Mark. I just recently got the dream halloween version, thats the last one I needed for my 100% collection. I need to take a group photo.
Thanks, Al. I'll need to score that Dream Halloween version as that will complete my 100% HW hearse collection. This "Deady" version has to be my favorite. The graphix are very intricate - my pics don't capture all of the details.

Say "Hi" to Becky. :wave:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Do not confuse this Matchbox casting....

....with this 100% Hot Wheels casting. They are worlds apart!
The HW casting is a bit larger and much heavier and much more detailed. :cool:
Doh! I should have noticed it wasn't the Matchbox one with that front window pillar - different years.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the pics, Al.
That's some some bizarre artwork on the box. Reminds me of Tim Burton's work.
Yeah, a complete set in package gets very pricey. I wouldn't mind adding the DD to my collection but I'm not going to "go on a mission" for it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts